26 Aug 2023

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday today, but I did nothing special. My husband has been to Japan to meet his parents and brothers for the first time in 12 years, so I'm alone at home. If you are a kind of party person, you may feel lonely at home alone on your birthday, but I'm not that kind. I'm no problem at home alone. It might be a good opportunity to concentrate on designs for automata. I'm playing my favourite music louder than usual, facing the computer and thinking about the idea.

I have a rough picture of automata, but it's challenging to think of a mechanism. I made a table in Excel to find the best combination of the gears. I still need to get the ideal combination. If you could get a birthday present, I would like a good idea of the automata.
I will be alone for about a month from now, so I have plenty of time.
I believe that I could get a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment