22 Aug 2023

My Next Challenge

I finally finished making half of my marble run machine last week. Yes, it's only half. I want to complete it soon, but I think I'll not be able to finish it this year.

One month from this week, I cannot use the CNC router. Making something that requires accuracy is hard so that I will make simple automata. For making automata, one of the issues for me is sculpture. I'm not good at making sculptures. Luckily, I have plenty of offcuts to practice.

My making policy is the same as when making the marble run machine; I will try to make, as much as I can, something unique. I've already got an idea, but it isn't easy to make it happen. However, I learnt not to give up quickly while making the marble run machine. Sometimes, a good idea could come. As long as I don't give up, there are still possibilities.

I will show you on this blog if I can make an automaton.



No comments:

Post a Comment