1 May 2023

My Trial of Fusion 460

I downloaded a 30-day free version of Fusion 360 three days ago. I'm impressed to see many icons on the menu bar. The software has many functions, so it requires lots of time to learn how to use them.



Firstly, I've started learning the basic of the software using YouTube videos. Fortunately, there are plenty of videos on YouTube. I couldn't wait to create gears, but I told myself I must learn the basics, like drawing lines. Sometimes I spend lots of time finding the menu I want, but using new software is fun. After I acquire the basics, I will draw an automaton I plan to make with Fusion 360.

I have 27 days left that I'm able to use the software for free. I know it's impossible to know all the functions, yet I would like to learn at least the functions I need 28 days later. At that time, if I can use the software as I want and it's useful, I will buy it.

The price is high. Honestly, I hesitate to buy it. I will look at the software website, and if I could use the free version personally, I'll try it. My husband says he won't use the software because he likes the current 3D software he's been using. Therefore, we don't use Fusion 360 for business, just for my fun of making automata and marble run machines.

I sometimes dream it would be fantastic if I could sell my creations using Fusion 360. Thinking of my daily schedule, I don't have extra time to make my creations for business, so it's not easy to make my dream come true. Anyway, let me try to use the software and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment