14 Apr 2023

The 3D Software I Am Curious About

I have used several 3D software, and have now used "ViaCAD" for a long time. I love this software very much. It has been helping me a lot. 3D software is one of my fun tools for computers. I bought my first computer because I wanted to use 3d software.

I do not know how many kinds of 3D software are common, but I often see the name "Fusion 360." Many people use it, and I could not help but be curious. Whenever I saw someone's creation drawn with Fusion 360, I could not stop thinking of getting one for me.

Fusion 360 has many functions and extensions. I am inquisitive because the 3D software I use does not have such functions. However, using the software is costly, and I must pay monthly or yearly. The software I use now was mine once I bought it, I did not need to pay anymore. I do not know what to do. I am lost.

I ordered a new computer, and it is coming next week. The new one has a powerful CPU and graphics board. It can render 3D graphics faster than before. Thinking of the new computer, my desire for Fusion 360 becomes stronger.

Maybe I should try the one-month free version, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment