8 Mar 2023

Should I Buy A 3D Printer or Not

Making automata is one of my dreams. The other dreams are making marble run machines and making something related to these things for sale.
The most difficult one is making products for sale. I must have to make uniform and, of course, good quality. I also need a place to make them. There is a woodworking place, but it is for our family business and is almost occupied daily.

Therefore, I once considered buying a 3D Printer. It is a lot cheaper than it used to be. It could be placed in the study.

However, I have read that it is strongly recommended to open windows when you use a 3D Printer because it is bad for your health. There are some different types of 3D Printers. I forgot which one, but some of them cause respiratory system disorders by materials.
Hmm, I do not feel like using it in my study room.

There is another hurdle that I must clear, learning how to use the 3D Printer. You know, it takes work to learn something new. I wonder if I could make time for it.

Since I have read the articles about 3D Printers and considered a lot, I could not decide whether I should buy one or not as time passed.
Every time I see someone's creation with a 3D Printer, I cannot help thinking if I had one, I could have made something.

I am still deciding whether I will buy a 3D Printer.
If I did not buy it, would I regret it?

No comments:

Post a Comment