25 Mar 2023

Fun Time Passes Fast

I met some puzzle friends the day before yesterday.
Meeting people with the same interests in Australia is a precious opportunity because the country is enormous. Therefore, I've chosen my best T-shirt to meet them. Here is the T-shirt.
 

As you see, there are the words rabbit and duck.
Tilt the shirt 90 degrees to the left, and you can see a rabbit. Vice versa, you can see a duck. I love this kind of picture, as do my puzzle friends.

As soon as I met them, I showed them the T-shirt.
"Look, look!"
They loved my T-shirt and asked me where I bought it. I bought it on Etsy. Here is the link.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/778809997/duck-rabbit-graph-t-shirt-optical?ref=yr_purchases

Fun time passed by quickly.
Let's catch up again someday, mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment