2 Jan 2023

My Challenge to Make a Marble Run Machine - Making A Big Gear 3

It was New Year's day yesterday. Lots of people may have a relaxing day with treats. 

 

 Me? I had a wonderful day in a different way to other people. I made a little step forward to a marble run machine. I cut some gears using the CNC router. The gears looked perfect, and I was almost ready for the lifting ball systems.


I bought a large board long ago to attach those parts. My husband recommended me to attach the board to the wall with screws. As you guessed, the marble run machine will be like a picture of the wall. An idea that was going to be an ordinary marble run machine like a size that can be placed on a table in the beginning, is getting to be large-scale.

If my parents were alive, they might say, "Hey, don't screw such a strange object onto the wall." However, there is no one who will stop our plan now.
All I have to do now is screw the board on the wall. The board I bought is heavy, and I do not think I can do that, so my husband graciously accepted.

If he finishes screwing the board, I am going to attach all the gears and chains onto the board. Then, I have to design the rails. There are many things that I have to do, but it is fun. I want to complete the marble run machine as soon as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment