15 Dec 2022

 The Idea That Popped Up in My Mind at Night

I woke up around 1 a.m. last night. It happens often, and I tried to go to sleep, but one idea came up in my mind. It was an essential function of a marble run machine I've been working on. It was the function I'd been thinking about for several months.

I thought it was a good idea. I didn't want to lose it. If I went back to sleep, I might forget it. Therefore, I reluctantly got up, went to the study and wrote the idea down on paper.

I'm checking the idea whether it will work properly. As is often the case with me, suddenly, an idea pops up in my mind, and I believe it must be a brilliant idea. However, the great idea I got in my mind is squeezed like airless balloons when I wake up. Things like this happen quite often.

I didn't want to be disappointed, and I tried not to pin my hopes on the idea too much. Mostly, an idea I got doesn't work well. Making original creations makes me feel expectations and disappointment repeatedly. This is a bit hard mentally. Therefore, it's easy to stop making original things. Only people who keep going have the availability to create something unique. I'm telling myself not to give it up.

What about the idea this time? Well, I'm still unsure whether the idea can work. At least, as I can say, the idea is the one that I've never thought of. Hopefully, it works well. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment