12 Dec 2022

My Challenge to Make a Marble Run Machine - Making A Big Gear 2

I finally finished cutting three gears of one of the functions of a marble run machine. There are two giant gears and one small gear. They will be assembled and will be one of the mechanisms raising balls.

After cutting the gears, I chamfered each edge and sanded the surfaces. Only doing these works, the gears looked so nice.
I tested the movement of those gears. They rotated smoothly, and I'm satisfied with their finish.


It's 12th December today. Christmas is coming soon. My husband and I plan to sell new puzzles around Christmas, and we must prepare for that. I want to continue my woodworking for the marble run machine, but I have to stop working for a while.
If I could prepare the new puzzle release soon, I would start woodworking again. I don't know if I can start it this year.



I hope your holiday celebrations are lots of fun, surprises, and magic!




No comments:

Post a Comment