7 Oct 2022

Working in A Puzzle Workshop

There are many different types of jobs, and workers require suitable abilities. For working at a puzzle workshop, you definitely need patience. I really felt it yesterday.

I chamfered puzzle pieces yesterday. It's an easy job, yet I had to chamfer an enormous number of small pieces' corners. Even though it's an easy job, having no focus is dangerous. I had cut my fingers and fingernails several times before.


I know two puzzle creators who lost their fingers. Working at a woodwork factory is really dangerous. Don't underestimate it. There are lots of machinery that have sharp blades. If you lose your concentration, the number of your fingers may decrease or increase. (If cut vertically) Sorry, this is a bad joke.

Joking aside, I keep in mind that if I feel sleepy or tired, I take a coffee break or stop working. In addition, wearing glasses and a face mask is more secure. It depends on what you do.

Taking a random break makes it hard to grasp working time correctly, so I use an app with my iPhone. It's Timesheet.

Timesheet - Time Tracker
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id870644777?ign-mpt=uo=8

This app is very convenient and sums up the total working hours correctly. The entire working time is reflected in the price of the puzzle. So, don't worry. The time I enjoy a cup of coffee, play with cats or am spacing out doesn't affect the price.

As you know, this isn't a blog for the puzzle shop Pluredro. If you want to know about Pluredro, please visit the Pluredro blog. 

Pluredro Blog :https://blog.pluredro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment