29 Aug 2018

Getting ready for the next auction - Mini Puzzles

Hi puzzle lovers!
My husband (Juno) and I held an eBay auction in July and I think it will soon be a good and suitable time to start the next puzzle auction.* Juno seems to be preparing something for the auction and I have got small puzzles again.

Last time, I had made two Mini 6 Board Burr #3 and put them in the auction. This time I'm going to put two kinds of puzzle, 6 Board Burr #2 and H Burr. 

 

I have written about Mini H Burr on my blog in July, so if you are interested in it, please have a look.
My Challenge to make mini-puzzles - H Burr

I had also made a 6 Board Burr #1, but I have only one puzzle so I'm keeping it for myself. If I have a chance to make it again, then I'll put 6 Board Burr #1 in an auction someday.
I found an extra copy of  6 Board Burr #1 this morning!
So, I'm going to put it on eBay auction together with other mini puzzles soon.


I'm still unsure when we will be able to put puzzles on eBay auction.
As soon as we put puzzles in an auction, we will send a newsletter to whom is registered and also, we will update the Pluredro Blog as well.
If you would like to receive Pluredro's newsletter, please register it. The details about registering for the Pluredro newsletter is on the following page.
Pluredro Newsletter
http://blog.pluredro.com/2017/11/pluredro-newsletter.html


Happy mini puzzling!

*: We put puzzles up for auction on eBay on 1st of Sept!
Please have a look at the Pluredro eBay shop and join the auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/pluredro/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

No comments:

Post a Comment