10 Apr 2018

Wally who came out from the book

I was wondering what I should write in today's journal and a good subject matter came into my eyesight.

My husband and I went shopping this morning. We bought what we wanted and then, the time was around noon. We decided to eat sushi. We entered a sushi restaurant and sat down, and I looked at a table a little far from me. There was a couple and I noticed that the man's outfit was similar to the main character of the famous children's puzzle book "Where's Wally?"
 

He wore a red-and-white striped T-shirt and a hat. Unfortunately, his hat was light brown but still looked like Wally. I wanted to ask him his name. I thought if he answered "Wally", how fun it would be.

It was fun and a little strange experience that Wally, the worldwide famous book character, was just over there eating sushi! Did he come out from the book or did I enter the world of books unconsciously?

It was fun and a little bit of a fantasy lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment