9 Apr 2018

Using my character for reading English books


I know I'm a little like a child in a sense. I always wonder why and how something is and how it works. People say that children are full of curiosity, but as they grow, they lose their mind of wonder but I'm not losing it. I don't know it's a good thing or a bad thing. My curiosity usually goes to scientific matters and artistic things.

Then, one idea came up to my mind. I have a habit to eagerly know something that I'm interested in. I think I can use this personality for practicing English. I have been thinking I have to read more English books, so if I read mystery novels, I think I cannot stop reading.

I think anyone has experiences of stopping reading books partway through. There are various reasons, but the biggest reason is a book wasn't so interesting to you. To think of myself, I like mysteries, so the best idea to keep reading is reading mystery novels. I think I'm not able to stop reading until I know who the criminal is.

I liked reading Sue Grafton's novels. Maybe I'll try to read one of her books again.

No comments:

Post a Comment