7 Jan 2022

An Optical Illusion Object

I finally made an object that I had been wanting to make. 

It's an optical illusion object. I thought it's difficult to design, but after I actually made it, I realized that more than designing, it's difficult to make. 

There are two boards with two posts stuck in both. It depends on which angles you look, these posts are to be seen parallel or crossed. 

This is just a trial, so these two posts have been cut in half and glued on the boards. Next time I make this, I'm going to make two holes and put them through the holes.

To tell the truth, this object can be seen better through a camera lens from a certain point. With the naked eye, two posts look slightly tilted. Probably, I need to do more devices. This object isn't so accurate, but I'm satisfied that I could make it with timber. I'm going to make a more accurate one next.
The view from the different angle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment