9 Oct 2018

Fun Videos: Chris Ramsay

Hi puzzle lovers! Juno and I've been having busy days. 
We have been making four different puzzles at the same time. No wonder it has been busy.

Today, I'm going to write about the famous YouTuber, Chris Ramsay.
Honestly, I didn't know him until I heard about him from Brian (Mr Puzzles). Lotus sequential discovery puzzle designed by Wil Strijbos was introduced by Chris Ramsay and it seems that it had an outburst of popularity. I haven't seen this yet, but before seeing it I can tell that I am not able to solve it. It's a very difficult puzzle.



Chris Ramsey is a magician who loves puzzles. He introduces lots of puzzles on YouTube and also, of course, he performs magic sometimes before challenging to solve a puzzle. I like him showing that kind of magic. It's not a large-scale performance yet it's lots of fun.

His way of explaining puzzles is, if I can explain it briefly, entertainment. His talking is fantastic and in addition the camera work and video editing are great. I wonder if he does all the work by himself?

In case you haven't seen his videos, I think I should tell you this. He explains each puzzle's solution, so if you don't want to see a solution, don't watch until it ends, but if you have already solved it, it's worth watching until it ends because it's quite fun.

I am looking forward to him updating his next video.


YouTube: Chris Ramsay - Magic - Puzzles - Vlogs : 

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid that a lot of us absolutely hate his videos! He gives away far too much! He actually showed the full solution to the SMS box recently.

    Kevin
    PuzzleMad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really!? If he warn that he is going to show a solution in advance, I think it's ok.

      Delete
    2. Many of us think that a solution needs to be earned through hard work and skill! Not just easily available by looking up a video. This is one reason that Wil NEVER provides solutions to his puzzles

      Delete