4 Aug 2018

My dream - Becoming an automata creator

I have lots of dreams. I know I'm a bit greedy.
Martin Luther King, Jr. said "I have a dream", only one dream and it was a noble aim for not his personal purpose, for everyone. Mine is very personal. I know sometimes I can't make progress if I have a finger in every pie, but each dream is attractive and hard to abandon. However, maybe it's time to focus on one dream now.

My dreams are acquiring English ability, acquiring a skill to draw pictures, especially birds, getting knowledge of plants and animals and becoming an automata creator.

I've been trying every day for practicing English, I think. I'm interested in creatures and science, therefore, I tend to learn insects' names that I saw in the backyard or remember wild bird's names, which I have very few chances to use in my daily life, but these are all English words, so, yes, I think I can say I'm practicing English. Currently, I don't make any efforts for the other dreams. Simply, I don't have enough time and want to focus on one special dream, automata.
On twitter, I declared that I'm going to be an automata creator. Do you know why? It's because I'm not a strong-willed type of person. I'm a genius at finding the reason that I can't do the things that I promised to myself. I always keep promises with other people, but not mine. Therefore, I asked my friends to point out if I neglect working on automata.

I have already a rough design idea. The next step is thinking about a concrete mechanism. I bought a gear generator program long ago, so I use this program which is convenient. I'm very sure that I need lots of time even to start making it.

All right let's draw a mechanism using CAD software.
It's like a snail moving forward, but it's making progress steadily.
It's exciting getting closer to the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment