13 Jul 2018

Mini Puzzles on eBay Auction!


One of my dreams finally came true!

As I wrote on my blog last week, I have made "Mini 6 Board Burr #2" for trial and it looked good. I was very happy with my first mini-puzzle and have made the next puzzle. 
It's 6 Board Burr #3, which is also designed by Juno.

I sandwiched Silver Ash with two Red Cedar. Red Cedar is soft timber, and while I was making it, it was a little hard to deal with. After finishing cutting and sanding, all the pieces were sprayed, and it became harder, so there is no issue to play with.
 
Eventually, I have made three Mini 6 Board Burr #3. I want to keep one for myself and have decided to put the rest of the two puzzles on eBay auction.
 
These mini-puzzles were made by me (Yukari) just for fun and there is no plan to sell the same puzzle on Pluredro shop at the moment. Our workplace is always busy, so if I am able to use the CNC router, maybe I will make the same mini-puzzles or different puzzles someday.
 
We, Pluredro have put two pine versions of Mirii 6x4 (Mirii 6x4, Polyhedral shape interlocking burr puzzles) together with my mini-puzzle on eBay auction.


All puzzle prices start from AUD1.00.

The period of the auction is five days. The auction has already started and it will be ended on 17th July, 13:08 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
 
I look forward to you joining!

Pluredro Auction : https://www.ebay.com/sch/pluredro/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1



No comments:

Post a Comment