17 Apr 2018

Something not puzzling, but which puzzles me

How many keys do you have? I have five keys and all of them are kept on a key ring. A friend of mine gave me this beautiful key ring. 
I like it very much, but it sometimes gets entangled, and a key gets stuck in the ring, and somehow or other, I manage to take the key from the ring several times. I have no idea why the keys get caught in the ring. Maybe it is because I keep too many keys on a small ring? My key ring is almost like a cast puzzle. There are things that are not puzzling but which puzzle me.
Every morning, I open the front gate that is fastened with a hook with chains connected in the end, and it often gets entangled like a cast puzzle too. It irritates me a lot. 


I try to make myself believe that I'm playing with a puzzle to calm myself.
"I'm playing a puzzle. Yes, I am. It doesn't look like it, but it is."
I thought that it might relieve my irritation a little, but it didn't work at all.

There are more things which make me puzzled. They are clothes pegs and pinch hangers. They are made from thick wire and its structure looks like a cast puzzle, really. It depends, when I pick up one of those pegs, I can fish two or three other pegs at once. If it's fishing, it's a good catch. 



I've been writing about cast-puzzle like things, but there are secret puzzle box types of things in everyday life as well. I don't remember what it was, but I bought something and those products had been packaged very neatly and firmly. I couldn't even find the first clue to open the box.

Yes, I know. Human beings are selfish creatures. Sometimes they enjoy being puzzled and sometimes they don't. If the
multiple clip hanger I use was sold as "multiple-clip-hanger like puzzle", maybe I would have enjoyed being puzzled or maybe not?

No comments:

Post a Comment