1 Apr 2018

Looking for unique ideas

My husband and I run our family business of designing and making wooden puzzles. We sell our puzzles on our online shop. My husband has been designing puzzles from when he was a teenager, so he has lots of experiences and skills in woodworking. Meanwhile, I don't have experience designing puzzles; I just like them.

I know it's difficult to design puzzles, but I would like to design my original puzzle not for selling, but just for my collection. I have been thinking of ideas and the rough image is completed in my head. The most difficult part is to make the rough images into realistic drawings. It happens often that an idea that I thought would work well was unrealizable.

I tripped and stopped in the middle of designing again and again. I'm still struggling to find a better and unique mechanism. While I have been thinking of mechanism in puzzles, another idea suddenly came up in my mind and I thought that I can use that idea for automatons. Either puzzles or automatons, I would like to make something unique and fun.


I wish I could write the details, but I cannot. I have some bad experiences with my Internet puzzle games being stolen on my website. Therefore, I have become cautious since then. I have to avoid having ideas stolen somehow.

It will take time, but one day, I'm going to show you my automaton or puzzle using my idea on this blog. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment