25 Mar 2018

The blog nobody visits


Since I have started this blog in late February, a month has passed.
I haven't told my friends about my new blog, so this blog hasn't been linked from any websites and blogs. Only Google knows it.

Usually, people try to promote their blogs to others. It's disappointing to know that no one knows and reads your blog, isn't it? I want someone to read my blog too, but currently, I'm not going to advertise my blog, I will just leave it and will see how it goes.

I saw the Google analytics page yesterday, and the result was there's no one who visited my blog. I wonder who and when the first visitor will come?

You may think what is the purpose of keeping such a blog that nobody reads. There are two reasons; one is for writing what I'm really interested in, and the second reason is for improving my English.

So far, I'm satisfied keeping this blog. I'm not disappointed having a blog that nobody has visited yet. I don't expect the blog can be widely known easily. If I have kept the blog for about three months and am still not able to have any visitors, then I'll be disappointed.

Let me leave it without links at least for a few months and see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment