20 Mar 2018

Communicating with animals!?

When I was in Japan, I met people who loved cats through blogs. I love animals including cats, but I found they are enthusiastic cats lovers. They had plenty of knowledge about cats and I thought the cats that were kept by them must have been lucky and happy.

One day, I heard that one of my cats' blog friends was going to a school that teaches how to become an animal communicator. Until then, I hadn't heard the word animal communicator and a friend of mine taught me that there is an American woman, who says that she can communicate with animals, is getting people's attention. She sometimes appeared on famous TV programs in prime-time. It seemed that animal communicator was a hot topic among people who were animal enthusiasts at the time.

I had a chance to hear from the cats' blog friend how to communicate with animals. She said that she draws a picture of the animal that she is going to talk with first. Drawing a simple line of picture of, for example a cat, of the sideways-facing view, then looking at a cat very carefully and she said that rainbow coloured light will be visible around it and she sketches it.


When I heard "the rainbow coloured light will appear" I almost thought that she was joking. I looked around the faces of friends who were there and they looked serious, except one. I was glad to know that there wasn't only one of me who doubted what she said. I thought that if she really sees rainbow coloured light around a cat or dog, she'd better go to ophthalmology.

She said that she has got a certificate of animal communicator. Of course, this certificate wasn't public proof. In my opinion, that certificate was the same as a receipt of the school, which means she paid the full amount of course fees of animal communicator.

The surprising thing was there were people who asked her to communicate with their pets. It's a paid job. Now, she is a professional animal communicator. She said that when she visits the client's house, she asks the client the pet's name first, and then, meets the pet and draws a picture. Why didn't she ask its name directly to their pet? She can talk with animals, can't she?

After several months later I heard about her job, I heard the news that her cat had got some problems with her backbone. Earlier, she wrote on her blog that her cat had been struggling with something and seemed she had a pain but couldn't tell where the pain comes from. She couldn't figure out what it was and took her cat to a vet and took an X-Ray and found out that her cat had a problem with its backbone. Didn't she ask her cat where she has a pain?

I thought writing honestly about what she experiences means the same as revealing that she has no ability to communicate with, at least her cat. To think of her job, writing honestly that she couldn't communicate with her cat was a disadvantage, but she seemed that she didn't notice it. I wondered how come she thinks this is not irrational? Why didn't she notice what she was doing was a contradiction?

From this experience, I realized how people are easily deceived. No wonder an occupation called fraud does not disappear. The difference between fraud and animal communicator is fraud knows that he or she tells a lie but an animal communicator believes he or she tells the truth and feels proud that they help pets and their owners.

There are unsolved murder cases and with some of them was a cat or a dog which was there when it occurred. Maybe a cat or a dog saw a murderer's face. Why don't people who insist that they have the ability to talk with animals, ask a victim's pet what was the characteristic of the criminal? Don't you think this is a good idea to proof their ability? If their ability is real, they can help society and the police and also can prove their ability.

I will believe if they prove their ability in a scientific way.

No comments:

Post a Comment